Friday, June 01, 2007

Just another Friday

Steph is having a baby shoe contest! I figure, if I enter enough, I'm bound to win something SOMEtime, right? So, here's the link to Vincent shoes. I think I'd pick out this pair in pink!

Ok. PICK ME!
---
I am listening to Zip a dee doo dah for the 8 bazillionth time this month. I (being the brilliant mom that I am) decided it would be good to get the kids excited about Disney World (15 days!!) by having them watch an old video of Disney sing a long songs (1980's ... lots of interesting hair dos and outfits!). Well, Corinne is ADDICTED to "Miiick Mooouuuuse!!!" and we must watch it over and over.... At least I know she'll know what I'm talking about when we see the characters! Oh, and it's pretty darn cute when she says "App a deee ooo aaah."
---
LAST FULL DAY OF SCHOOL. Can't believe it. Enough said.
---
My son has forgotten his library book at school AGAIN. Not cool. Especially when school is almost out. (He's reading The Eldest. He's 8. Can you believe it? Yes. Bragging.) Um, it's an expensive library book, kid!!
---
Ok, any Disney World fanatics out there? Sure there are! Please, if you have any tips on flying with kids (eeeek!) or seeing the sites down there, I'd appreciate them all! We've been there with the boys 3 years ago, but I can always use help!
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails