Saturday, June 02, 2007

Family pictures

Ever try to get a picture of 6 kids without anyone crying and everyone looking reasonably happy? Tricky. We've been trying to get all of the cousins together for months now. There are a few shots that "ok" but none that are GREAT!!

At Evan's birthday (I believe). Actually, this one's ok. Not too shabby. Ahhh... a little bit silly....
Mary's first birthday... She's none too happy in either of these shots, and the kids are all helter skelter in their happiness meter.
I like these shots in the red: First, the babies are crying (there's my mom holding my niece)...
And then EVAN'S crying cuz he isn't holding Mary anymore...
4 happy kids! But, where's everyone else?
Sweet enough, but only half of the grandbabies...
And now BOTH of my boys are ticked and the babies are DONE.
So, any advice on how to get them to all look relatively content (notice, smiles are optional) and SITTING at the same time? Aside from duct tape. Not that I haven't considered it.
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails