Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm alive

At last! No more puking or diarrhea in the house!! Whoot whooT!!!

I'm sure you all wanted to know that.

I really have nothing monumental to say or comment on, other than I am still ALIVE and checking different blogs, but have reached a very dull lull in my brain. (more so than usual)

Took Justin out on a date last night. Dollar movies rock! Saw "Flushed Away." (yes, it's on dvd already. Your point?) Pretty cute movie, but I must say that this is the reason I only go to the cheapo theaters. Would have hated to have spent 20-30 bucks on that! I'm taking Evan to see The SAnta Clause 3 tonight. (I KNOW that Christmas is over. Your POINT?!?)

And that's that. I'm off to eat some soup while blog browsing then I have to finish reorganizing the family room's toy boxes (i.e. throwing away crap) and hopefully clean a bathroom (yippee) cuz they are all gettin pretty rank. Don't you just wanna come visit MY house?
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails