Friday, October 13, 2006

In no particular order:

My hands are dry. Really pissing me off, but I did just wash a bunch of dishes at 10 pm so please, everyone, praise me for doing a chore past 8 pm. PLEASE.

Tomorrow, Justin and I plan on waking early and making a surprise breakfast for the rest of the family~ we bought all of the stuff and the kitchen is ready (hence the washing of baked on egg from the pan at 10 pm) and I just have to convince the heathens to go to bed. However, I am sorely tired... 5 more minutes...

Had a Cub Scout meeting tonight and it was so fun! The boys made "boxes" out of wood and hammered them themselves. Oy the noise! And I use the word "boxes" loosely... Ours is a bit of a diamond shape...

Corinne has decided to skip napping the past 2 days. I am not thrilled. Please pray for sleep.

I am very very sad over a co-blogger's suspected pregnancy loss and am dreading going over there to find out if it is final or not...

Patrick's 35th birthday is on Weds. I have plans to take him out next week and I need to get the memory book from the kids from Wal-Mart so that we can fill it in with special memories and stuff and their handprints, etc.

Corinne turns 1 in 11 days! Her first birthday party is next Saturday! WTF?!? Where did that year go? But, I must say, I am so thankful that she is such a sweet and fun baby girl. I looooove having her in my life! Recently, we've been rewarded with running-open-mouthed kisses from 2 rooms away. Look out, cuz it's an all-out attack!














I am blogging blind here, cuz I have no direction but feel the need to talk about something other than my family. Like, say, oh ... MYSELF?!? Yeah. What exactly WOULD I say about myself if I had to? Hmmm... I think my 100th post is coming up soon. Maybe I'll leave you all hanging till then. I'm sure I have plenty of stuff to fill 100 lines, but I don't want to tempt the blogging fates and screw myself. Plus, my hands are really really DRY and I can't handle it anymore.

Later Gators.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I feel your pain. My baby has decided that she doesn't need to nap either. For the past two days... Coincidence?

Good luck with the party plans, anything special planned?

Mike said...

So how did the breakfast go?

Advanced Happy Birthday to Patrick and Corinne. Two parties in less than two weeks, huh?

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

andria said...

Adam no longer naps because he falls asleep for the fifteen minutes it takes to go get Jacob. It just sucks so much. I hear ya there.

I will be thinking about you this weekend. The first bday party is hard. But it will be fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails