Friday, October 13, 2006

In no particular order:

My hands are dry. Really pissing me off, but I did just wash a bunch of dishes at 10 pm so please, everyone, praise me for doing a chore past 8 pm. PLEASE.

Tomorrow, Justin and I plan on waking early and making a surprise breakfast for the rest of the family~ we bought all of the stuff and the kitchen is ready (hence the washing of baked on egg from the pan at 10 pm) and I just have to convince the heathens to go to bed. However, I am sorely tired... 5 more minutes...

Had a Cub Scout meeting tonight and it was so fun! The boys made "boxes" out of wood and hammered them themselves. Oy the noise! And I use the word "boxes" loosely... Ours is a bit of a diamond shape...

Corinne has decided to skip napping the past 2 days. I am not thrilled. Please pray for sleep.

I am very very sad over a co-blogger's suspected pregnancy loss and am dreading going over there to find out if it is final or not...

Patrick's 35th birthday is on Weds. I have plans to take him out next week and I need to get the memory book from the kids from Wal-Mart so that we can fill it in with special memories and stuff and their handprints, etc.

Corinne turns 1 in 11 days! Her first birthday party is next Saturday! WTF?!? Where did that year go? But, I must say, I am so thankful that she is such a sweet and fun baby girl. I looooove having her in my life! Recently, we've been rewarded with running-open-mouthed kisses from 2 rooms away. Look out, cuz it's an all-out attack!

I am blogging blind here, cuz I have no direction but feel the need to talk about something other than my family. Like, say, oh ... MYSELF?!? Yeah. What exactly WOULD I say about myself if I had to? Hmmm... I think my 100th post is coming up soon. Maybe I'll leave you all hanging till then. I'm sure I have plenty of stuff to fill 100 lines, but I don't want to tempt the blogging fates and screw myself. Plus, my hands are really really DRY and I can't handle it anymore.

Later Gators.
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails