Friday, July 07, 2006

Beautiful, shining faces...

Here are some "real" pictures of my kids. Not the happy, smiling shots we are all so proud to share. But the crying, whining shots that we get to enjoy day in and day out. These are some of my favorites as they represent real life as it is. This is the stuff that I treasure and want to remember. (Maybe I should have saved it for Treasure Tuesday?)

Evan in time out for calling his brother a bad name...

Corinne is less than thrilled to be posing....
And makes it well known a few seconds later. Isn't this one the best?

You can't tell very well, but she was in the middle of a major fit. However, every time I tried to take a picture, she'd calm down a bit and stop screaming. What a camera ham already!

5 comments:

Mom101 said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my place and for the nice comment. I LOVE pictures like these. I am always tempted to delete the imperfect ones, but if I give it a few weeks the truth is, the awkward ones end up being the best. Glad you posted them.

Michelle said...

Great pictures! It's nice to have some of "real life" and not always smiling happy ones!

andria said...

I love them...I usually delete my non smily ones, I am going to keep them and do the same thing soon as I get home and back to my speedy internet.

Jessica said...

Looks like life in my house too... My kids are perfect angels in public but at home... different story!

Jennifer said...

I know those looks and red faces! screams and fits. sounds like my home

Related Posts with Thumbnails