Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Say a prayer...

Just a quick post.

My brother in law is going in for triple bypass tomorrow. He's 36 years old and his family has a history of heart disease. After several months of serious exercise and diet changes, he's lost over 60 pounds and is in the best shape he's ever been. He went in to see why his blood pressure was still so elevated. They did an angiogram today and found complete blockage in 3 arteries. My sister is a wreck. We are frantically trying to arrange things so that we can all go in to see him tonight and trying to figure out what to do with their girls for the next few days... I'm feeling so helpless. I will help with the girls (obviously) and in any other way that I can but the only thing that will make it all better will be my brother in law being out of surgery and totally recovered. It's a long road ahead and I'm so scared for them and all of us... I need to get a good cry out now so I'm with it while I visit him tonight.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sending a lot of prayers his way for a successful operation and speedy recovery. I can only imagine what a scary, stressful time this must be for everyone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails