Sunday, May 14, 2006

What a load of crap.

I had a pretty crappy discussion tonight with my mother. Not about us, but about issues with a school worker discussing my son with my mom outside of school. I'm pretty pissed about this and don't want to post about it in detail, but I've sent an email to the school and can hardly wait for the response. Yay... sigh.

Aside from that, a pretty good Mother's day. I have a SPOTLESS van (yes!) and didn't want to let the kids get in it! :) They made me a funny card and dh made me french toast with strawberries, bananas, grapefruit, sausage and coffee. He loves to cook breakfast foods! I was stuffed! And we had a good time at my sister's house. The kids were pretty good and my mom liked the earrings that dh picked out! (I couldn't get out to get her anything!)

I'm pretty tired and want to finish watching my recordings of Extreme Makeover and Desperate Housewives. So adios for now! Here's to hoping tomorrow's bright and shiny!

Strange but true: A joke that a 4 year old tells 68 times in a row is ACTUALLY still funny to said 4 year old, but not the rest of the world.

2 comments:

Overwhelmed! said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Sounds like your family was very attentive toward you yesterday, which is always nice. :)

andria said...

I would not tolerate the discussion of your son with others, evenif it is family members, at all. I was a teacher, back in the day, and that was simply crossing the line. You will have to tell what their reaction was, because if it's like anyplace i worked, they brushed it off because it is lax there the end of the year. Good luck with it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails