Sunday, March 10, 2013

How do you rename a blog, anyway?

I'm thinking I need a new name for my blog. It's not just Just Another Mommy Blog anymore, is it? My children are 14, nearly 11 and 7 years old. And though they all still call me "Mommy" (even the teenager in his deep, deep baritone), I feel that when someone googles "Mommy Blog" and finds, well, ME, instead of a twenty-something new mother who is drowning in diapers and sippy cups, that they will be a tad disappointed.

If you want a diaper-drowning, sippy-cup wielding, twenty-something mother, go back to my archives. It's all there. It's just not ME anymore.

So, what then? What title for my blog that has been the same name and barren design (HA "DESIGN") for over 6 years?

Some ideas:

"The Continuing Saga of Tracey Becker, Formerly Known As Just Another Mommy Blog"

"I Swear That I Wasn't Drunk When I Wrote This Blog. Well, at least not ALL of it..."

"This Is What Happens When You Try To Rename A Blog"

HALP ME.
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails