Monday, November 28, 2011

Still digesting...

Still digesting all that turkey, but we're into the full swing of Christmas over here including Lists to Be Made and checked (twice), halls to be decked (when not doing school or karate or gymnastics or dance classes...) and a marathon cookie-baking day that has filled my fridge up with about 6,835 calories.

Throw in about 300 daily emails (seriously! I am not this popular, folks...) and several inquiries for LTYM to be followed up on, and I'm feeling a bit bloated.

I need to surf the web but I have 23 minutes left to wash a crapload of dishes (yes. A CRAPload), brush my hair and get the kids off to karate. I think I need to play a game of Words with Friends first, though. Priorities, people. Priorities.

1 comment:

Melissa N. said...

Have a great week! Merry Christmas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails