Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Ear Wax

This just in:

According to Evan, I no longer play with them anymore.

"What?!? What are you talking about? I'm with you 24/7, Evan! I see you ALL THE TIME!"

"Yeah, but you're always on the computer and you don't play games with us anymore. Don't you want to play with us?"

Good Lord, that boy knows how to work a room! Thankfully, I personally know that I DO play games with them and AM spending 'enough' time with them. However, after the knock-down, drag-out, argument regarding his ear wax and my intolerance for it which resulted in me swearing loudly when his hand flew up in protection of said ear and connected with my EYE, I feel I need to appease his little ego.

And that is the reason why I am not writing anything of substance today.

It's all Evan's fault. Evan and his waxy ears.

I now have TWO giveaways on my review blog!! Things for Christmas for kids!! Check them out...

1 comment:

goodfather said...

Ear wax has substance, it does! Just sayin'. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails