Friday, November 19, 2010

Tonight... Tonight... La da dee dee.. tonight....*

Getting all dolled up to hang out with my son at the TAGIE awards in Chicago tonight! A precursor to the Chicago Toy and Game Fair, it will be honoring toy and game inventors of all ages. I am personally giddy to meet John Ratzenberger from Toy Story 1,2, & 3 (not to mention every single Pixar movie. I always listen for his voice in each movie. Does that make me weird?). I hope that this weekend re-inspires Justin to utilize his creative juices and bring to fruition some of the cool games that he and his buddy have concocted over the years. Trust me; there've been some cool ideas in this house...

If you're going to the CHITAG on Saturday, let me know and I'll keep my eyes open!

* Does anyone know the full lines to that song? Can't quite place the words and I have to Jet** to get everyone situated before we can leave. I mean, containing this kid's hair is NO easy task...
** HAHAHAHAHA!!! Get it?!? HeeHEE!***


*** Please tell me I'm not the only one getting these references. Please?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry, I don't get it. But I never did 'get' the Roger you tiger now commercial either. Good seeing you today.

Julie said...

That sounds like fun!

OHmommy said...

Did you have a blast? I will be in Chicago next week. Can't wait!

The Adventures of Princess Zaria said...

Have fun at the event and I hope Justin and his friends keep inventing. Tell Woody and Buzz that I said Hi. LOL

Michelle said...

Ummmmm... sorry, Tracey. It's possible I know the song but not well. How fun to go to the preview. I'm bummed I missed it (ok so I wasn't invited) ;) I SAW you on Saturday, but I didn't get a chance to chat at all. How fun though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails