Monday, June 14, 2010

Not too proud to use my kids to garner the popular vote. Not too proud at all...

Where am I? I'm at scout camp all week. We're climbing up hills and picking up trash and learning silly songs and shooting bows and bb guns. I am truly earning my Mommy award this week! Maybe these pics of my oddballs will prompt you into feeling sorry for me and voting at the ParentsPicks awards so that I can get to the top 5?!? Only a few days left to vote!!

Anyone know what her shirt says? Anyone? I could use a little help here!

Soccer gear and a clown nose. Why? Because he knows his dad despises clowns. Sweet kid, really.
Jamming on the piano. Singing some 80's ballad and making me swoon...

10 comments:

CaraBee said...

I voted!

Good luck with camp!

Stacia said...

Any kid wearing a clown nose and a Star Wars shirt (separately or together) is a friend of mine. Off to vote now! =>

Susan Bearman said...

Wish I could vote for you again. I think it's great that your piano player makes you swoon.

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

I tried to open up that ParentsConnect page and it crashed my computer. Those guys are jerks. I assume they did it on purpose.

Anonymous said...

Done! Good luck!

apathy lounge said...

My sons (and husband) are all at boy scout camp too! The sons are actually working and my husband is an Assistant Scoutmaster. Did you know that this is the 100th anniversary of scouting in America?

Ann Imig said...

Off to vote. I better vote for me too. ;)

Tonya said...

too cute!

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

First of all, I'm terribly jealous of your son's clown nose. Also, your comment on The Bloggess was hilarious.

H. Kids said...

This blog is very interesting and thanks for sharing blog of these little kids and doing naughty things. I like that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails