Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Blow me Away...

When I contemplate the day that I will never again walk in on a battle between knights and native Americans in my bathroom, a wistful sigh cannot be helped...
When I realize that the days are numbered for silly games like Who Can Remain Over the Newly-Turned-On Air Conditioner the Longest, I simply have to shake my head in sadness...When I recognize that the time will arrive, all too quickly, when my fashionista won't easily pair orange and purple as an appropriate ensemble for rain dancing, my heart can't help but clutch a bit...
When I see the evidence of time's passage in their faces, it blows me away. Absolutely blows me away...

10 comments:

CaraBee said...

Its wild, that's for sure.

Mom24 said...

I SO get this. It goes way too fast.

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

True, so true. And yet, the fact that it is occurring? Is perfect.

:)

Issa said...

Gah, you and Stacey making me cry.

I want to bottle mine up at the ages they are right now. Sigh.

WarsawMommy said...

I know... I love that they're growing up. And I hate that they're growing up.

Tonya said...

I'm right there with you girl.

JC said...

always remember what's important!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

I know what you mean...my baby boy is turning four this month. Abby turned 6 last month. So crazy how it flies...

Love the air conditioner pic. haha :)

AiringMyLaundry said...

Yes, time just seems to breeze by...

anymommy said...

Yes. Me too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails