Saturday, April 03, 2010

I'm 34 today...

But I don't look a day over 32. Despite the fact that WalMart doesn't card me for alcohol and their policy is to card anyone that looks over 40. Hey, WalMart? FYI? CARD EVERYONE. It makes us feel better.

I'll tell you this much about Facebook: It may be a time-sucking, brain-wasting computer application, but it has redeemed itself today. Never before have I felt so loved as when I clicked on it and saw dozens and dozens of birthday wishes for me! I feel so loved! Who cares if it only took them 1.3 seconds to type in "Happy Birthday" and move on to someone else? They took the time. And that counts.

On that note, I am off to finish my steaming coffee, smell my birthday roses and wonder about that bag on the kitchen table. (Justin and Corinne went to our friend's house for a sleepover so we're waiting for them to get back before I open it up). And while today may be my birthday, it is Evan's birthday party, so I have to get my booty moving on finishing up the house for the party. A couple of balloons and another swipe at the bathroom and we should be good.

Later, dudes.

P.S. Two really great giveaways on my review blog!! Check 'em out!

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!! Have a GREAT day!

JC said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!

OHmommy said...

Happy birthday T!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birfday! Hope it's as wonderful as you!

Dory at Can't Remember Diddly

Eliza said...

Happy Happiest of Birthdays!!! Hope the party goes well!

Sarah RDH said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good one!

Stacia said...

Hope you have a fabulous day! (And someone else takes that last swipe at the bathroom.) Let us know what's in the mystery bag .. =>

Kirsten said...

Happy birthday!! Hope you have a great day with family and friends.

mep said...

Enjoy your day today! Hope you get carded at Wal-Mart today, especially if that means you'll have something good to drink tonight!

ThingsToDoWithKids said...

Happy Birthday!! I too love the feeling of checking my FB page on my birthday. It's nice to see that people care. Have a great day.

Mom24 said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope it's been a really good day and I hope it's a fantastic year.

Gucci Mama said...

Happy birthday!! I hope your day is fabulous and your year is even better. ;)

Gettysburg Mom said...

Happy Birthday! And it took me 2.7 seconds. I'm a slow typer.

Issa said...

Hey, you are on Facebook? I will have to try and find you. :)

Happy birthday Tracey. Hope it's a great one.

CaraBee said...

Happy birthday to you! I hope the party was a huge success and that birthday elves came to clean up the mess after. :)

Hannah said...

I totally agree! It was my birthday last Wednesday and my email (alerting me to Facebook posts on my wall) was pinging and beeping and so forth ALL DAY!! Love it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!! xx

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday!! :)

Serendipity is Sweet said...

Aw, Happy, Happy Birthday to you both!!!

*~(boom)~* said...

Well, I'll be! Happy birthday to you.. :)

I am also curious about the contents of the birthday bag. Do share...*grin*

(I just checked out the giveaways...will enter later..)

Kim said...

Happy birthday! Can't wait to hear about that present as well!

the mama bird diaries said...

Happy Birthday!! 34? Oh, you are so young lucky girl.

Pregnantly Plump said...

Happy birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

Woo! I'm late! Happy, Happy Belated Birthday! :)

Michelle said...

happy belated birthday to you! I hope it was wonderful :)

anymommy said...

You all are immersed in birthday season. I'm so behind. Happy birthday to you and your kiddos. Hope it was wonderful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails