Monday, November 30, 2009

Hope

Ever have a song in your head that just keeps repeating?

Yeah. That's me today...



Of course, if it had to be any song, I'm glad it's this one. Can't quite decide if it's a sweetly sad song or sadly sweet song... Seeing as how my mood after listening to it is never the same as the time before, I do believe that there are several messages I get out of it.

Hope you are filled with hope today. Hope you had at least one brilliantly beautiful moment where you said "Yes! This. This is why I am on Earth. This is fabulous and amazing and I am grateful and awed by the chance I have to live even one day of this life."

9 comments:

Unplanned Cooking said...

I've got a commercial in my head. What's sad is I've been singing it so much that my kids have it stuck in their heads now, too.

CaraBee said...

I listened to that soundtrack over and over and over. I LOVE the Swell Season. Like I want to roll around in their voices, they are so awesome.

Wait, what were you asking about?

RobbieLee at Chickiedee said...

Great song! I agree that it depends on your mood to see what you take from it.

Shannon said...

Thanks! Needed that today. :) Hope you and your family had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

I love that song! I haven't listened to it in a long time, so thanks for posting it. :-)

Unknown said...

How many childrens lives can you change???
Thought some of you Mommies would be interested in helping out or charity by donating money or purchasing clothes! Check out the Manin Project and look into ways to help today!
http://thefreestylelife.com/support

Cynthia said...

Oh girl...I have NO idea why I'm on earth:P

Wanted to let you know I'm giving away 4 tickets to Yo Gabba Gabba...thought you might want to come comment. Since it's local, I don't expect too many entering...(good chance of winning)

mep said...

I think hope is one of my very favorite emotions.

mo said...

Love that movie. Also, their new album "Slow Season" is excellent!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwRXGFxjPWY

Related Posts with Thumbnails