Thursday, June 11, 2009

Not rain nor hail nor even Aunt Flo shall stop our fun times...

Drumroll please....

Using Random.org isn't as much fun as having my kids pull a name from a hat, but they're still asleep and I have packing to do for camping this weekend. Also, you are not seeing me in my bathrobe again. I think the circles and limp hair just might be the final call for some of you readers...

THAT said, the winner is.... Comment #5 - Andria from Boy Crazy! Andria, send me your email address and you will be contacted by the Webkinz rep. It takes about 2 minutes to get it started and you'll have the fun of the Webkinz Jr site for Adam's delight. Enjoy!
~~~
I am off to pack and plan. The best part of being a mom is that when YOU go away, you have to pack and lay things out for the other kids who are still at home. Evan and Corinne are sleeping at a friend's house on Friday, and Evan has his last soccer game on Saturday (his team is undefeated!). We also have day camp that starts on Monday which means I need to get all of our gear ready NOW because I will not have the energy to do any organizing on Sunday night...

Cross your fingers that this trip goes as well as Justin and I are hoping it will. And keep me in your thoughts as I travel for 6 1/2 hours while on my period with a 10 year old boy. Yay.... Great timing, right? I guess it could be worse; as in, getting it while sleeping in a tent in Kentucky and having no supplies handy.... YIKES.

Hey, this could be a great chance to have a longer conversation about where babies come from, right? Can't hardly wait...

Also, please note the new blog on my list in the sidebar. Yes, I have decided to review and do giveaways in ONE spot from now on. I will obviously mention them here, but will link you all over as I don't want my personal blog to feel quite so marketed anymore. I don't want to turn the fun opportunities down, though. Hence, Just Another Review Blog. (Don't you just love that I have a "theme"? It certainly makes it a lot easier to think of a blog name!)

8 comments:

Tonya said...

have fun on your trip!!!

Gettysburg Mom said...

Safe Travels!

Gucci Mama said...

Have a great time!

Mom24 said...

Have a wonderful time. :-)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Thought you and your readers might like to win one (or more) amazing prize packages. The prizes total thousands of dollars!!

Check it out if you get a chance. The prizes are fantastic!

http://www.firstgiving.com/hallietwomey

Holly said...

Camping in Kentucky, huh? Sounds fun. Hope you have such great weather and a great time you forget all about Aunt Flo.

Babe in Babeland said...

It's a great theme. :-)

Hope you have a wonderful trip!!

Cynthia said...

Have a great trip!

Related Posts with Thumbnails