Monday, December 22, 2008

Twitching....




Twitching from family togetherness. And it's only the first "official" day of break.

Heaven help me.

I exaggerate, of course. It's actually been quite fun... so far. We had a party on Saturday and Sunday with lots of cousins and mayhem, but no serious whining or arguments and everyone LOVED their little token presents, which is an amazing accomplishment in itself.

I type this with a hand coated in red paint that, obviously, doesn't wash off as well as I had hoped. A simple Christmas present project! How fun!

Oops.

They turned out pretty cool, though. Patrick's Aunt will be thrilled beyond measure, as she adores our kids...

I have a pile of change that Corinne just brought me cuz "It's your money, Mommy. You earned it." Awesome. $1.43 in change. My pay for the day.

8 comments:

Gettysburg Mom said...

Working for third world wages... every mommy's story...

Melissa said...

Wait... you get wages?

I hear ya on the family fun... it's good for awhile, but then the craziness sets in. I'm so glad the break is only 2 weeks!!

anymommy said...

You're a little under half way to a SB coffee!!

CaraBee said...

Wait, you make $1.43 a day? I need to ask for a raise.

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

I hear you on the twitching...we are off to the inlaws so that will be a nice diversion!

Kristin said...

Happy Break...we'll be twitching together!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you need a stronger straight jacket...that'll help. I'll tell you I'm already sick of the arguing, that's 4 sure.

Tricia said...

$1.43- really?

Get it 1-4-3 you know... I love you.

How appropriate is that???

Related Posts with Thumbnails