Tuesday, August 19, 2008

20 questions.

For cryin out loud, I got tagged. I always, ALWAYS forget to do these memes, so be shocked to your core that I am doing this, Stephanie. ;) Just kidding Steph.

Annnnnnddd....

Here we go.

1---Soda v. Pop. : I live in Chicagoland. It's POP. Not soda pop, soda, sodey or Coke. POP.

2---Regular v. Diet Soda. : Regular. Diet POP has a tinny aftertaste...

3---Diet Coke v. Diet Pepsi. : Refer to question 2.

4---Beer v. Wine. : Wine, baby. Beer's for 17 year olds. Err... I mean, 21 year olds. Yeah. Seriously, I grew out of beer when I was able to order something better at a bar. i.e. I was legal enough to be brave enough to order a REAL drink.

5---White Wine v. Red Wine. : Um, neither? I prefer my wine cheap and pink. The more it costs, the less I like it.

6---Panty v. Underwear. : There's just something creepy about the word "panties." Is it just me? It sounds like a naughty word, reserved for dirty old men.

7---Thong v. Other. : OTHER. I've had 3 children. I have a hard enough time picking the wedgies I get from regular underwear. Don't make me look a fool by trying to pick the un-pickable...

8---Silk v. Cotton. : For what? Underwear? Then cotton. For a dress? Well, still cotton I guess. Again, 3 children and silk don't mix well...

9---Boxers v. Briefs. : For my husband? Um, neither? Is that allowed? (hee hee...)

10---McDonald's v. Burger King. : McDonald's. ALL the way. I used to do taste testing for them, back in the days when I had a more flexible schedule. I'm still awaiting the release of a DELICIOUS honey mustard chicken sandwich. I ate the entire thing, even though I had to keep on eating for a while. I mean, they were just going to throw it away!!! And though I strongly encouraged (ahem, harrassed, I guess...) the man in charge of the survey, it hasn't appeared on their menu in 3 years... Dangit.

11---Chocolate v. Vanilla. : Chocolate. Why? Do you have some?

12---Sweet v. Savory. : I'm assuming savory meaning meaty and spicy, right? Because that is the way I will go 100%. Why? Do you have something spicy for me?

13---Plaid v. Solids. : There are very few plaids that I truly enjoy (including my family room couch. Ew.) so I will go with solids, though I do like most tiny prints...

14--- Flats v. Heels. : I am 5'2". My husband is 6'4". What do you think? (Though, I must admit, my feet are most often found barefoot...)

15---Automatic v. Stick Shift. : automatic. Do they still MAKE stick shift? Way retro...

16---Black v. White. : Again, for what? Black shows cat hair and white shows everything else...
Can't I just pick a nice small print?

17---Cursive v. Printing. : I'm more of a combo girl... At any time you'll find me doing both in the same letter.

18---Length v. Girth. : This is a FAMILY blog, people! (And do I really have to choose just one?)

19---Butter v. Margarine. : Margarine. Gimme some delicious plastic on a bun, please!

20---Paula Dean v. Rachel Ray. : I actually DO know who they are, I just can't stand cooking shows. I mean, that would kind of require me to cook, right? So, again, neither. I did like the Swedish Chef. That guy could cook in my kitchen, anyday...

I have to tag some unsuspecting people, now. Sorry!

I'll tag:

Kami

Becky

Stacey

Michelle

Sheryl

And I'm DONE!! No more memes for a while, cuz honestly? All of this linking kicks my butt...

13 comments:

Type (little) a aka Michele said...

You are ON FIRE funny in this one. The boxers v briefs, the tiny prints, the length vs girth. What pushed it over the edge for me was the swedish chef. Hurdy hurdy hurdy.

LOLOLOLOL

And it's soda, sorry to tell you. ;-)

Beth said...

All that linking kicks my butt too!

You had such great replys to this meme. I loved your length vs girth response!

Beth said...

All that linking kicks my butt too!

You had such great replys to this meme. I loved your length vs girth response!

Cynthia said...

All about the regular Coke...Diet is just wrong! Way to link it up:)

Jamie said...

Fun answers, Tracey! While I find the word "panty" also creepy, for some reason I used it when we started potty training and now it's stuck! Might try a gradual phase-out..

PS you need to come to my neck of the woods to check it out!! We have it all, even a crappy beach :)

Green-Eyed Momster said...

You are one fun gal! And now I know someone who calls soda "Pop!!"!!

Hugs!!

Gucci Mama said...

Thanks for playing along! I will probably think of "picking the unpickable" for weeks to come and laugh out loud, making the people surrounding me think I'm insane. But I'm OK with that.

Lynsey said...

seriously! I never got the thong either! Why would you choose to pick at that all day?!
Very funny...and come on, you can tell us, which is it? Length vs. girth????

Melissa said...

When I went to college I had a friend from back East ask me if I wanted a Coke... I told him I didn't drink Coke and he said, "Not any? At all? Wow..." I had NO IDEA that they called all POP, Coke. It was so weird to me... and yeah. You're right. It's pop.

Don Mills Diva said...

You were a taste tester for McDonalds?!? I believe this merits a full length blog post please.

Kristi said...

Ha! I am so with you on the thong thing. I've worn them before, and I might again if the outfit merits one, but ugh...do I ever hate them!

PS: In upstate NY, it's "pop" too!

anymommy said...

Great answers! We are blog sisters, truly. I say pop. I hate diet. I love MickyDees. And, I am slow as all eternity to do memes, but I usually get there eventually, so don't give up on me.

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Hey! I am glad I scrolled down in my reader I might have missed that you tagged me :-)

I like this one... it might make me actually post something other than vacation pictures ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails