Thursday, May 22, 2008

In another 15 years....

I'm still in shock, aren't you? I can't believe that David COOK actually won! Truly? They're both very talented musicians and I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of the men and women from this season's Idol show.

But on to the REAL star of the night:

Ladies and gentlemen, your American Idol, 2023!!


Rock Star!!


He just had to have "David Cook" hair. Cute, eh? He was instructing me on the arrangement of each section... Oy.

And I know I'm biased, but that is one good-looking little boy.

And now, I have to finish my coffee and head back outside to finish the spur of the moment project I started yesterday. The whim that ended up being 4 hours yesterday and about another 4 today. Brilliant plan, I know. At least it's beautiful out, and the work REALLY needed to be done. I'll update with pictures later. Trust me. You'll be glad I did the work, too!

13 comments:

Kristi said...

I am SO glad David Cook won! I can't wait until AI 2023. ;)

Karen said...

LOVE the hair.

I'm thrilled DC won as well!!

Tonya said...

That is too funny he wanted David C hair!!! And I love the red pants totally says rock star ;)

Kristen M. said...

Your son has the look and a winning smile! I think he is well on his way to becoming the next American Idol!

Melissa said...

Who doesn't want David Cook hair? :)

Unknown said...

HAHAHA!!! Oh my goodness! What fabulous pictures. And yes, he IS one good-lookin' boy!

Woo-hoo fo David Cook!!

Elle*Bee said...

Oh, that is too funny! I'll be phoning/texting my vote (or whatever technology we'll be using then) in 2023.

Hannah said...

Oh, CRAPOLA!!! Down here in NZ we are about 5 weeks behind you guys ... now I know who wins! But that's cool because

I LOVE DAVID COOK!!!

I even had a dream about him the other night. OMG.

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Awww, he is much more handsome than David Cook! And I am not bias at all :-)

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

He is pretty cute!
Can't wait to see photos of your project.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Hannah, I'm so sorry!!! I had no idea! But, it'd be pretty hard to stay away from THAT secret online...

Saucy said...

I'm thinking you'll be seeing lots of David Cook on TV and radio, and lots of David Archuleta on cruise ships. Confession: I wept a little.

Don't forget the David Cook argyle sweater.

Cindy Fey said...

Super cute photos!!

and Yeah, David Cook!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails