Thursday, January 17, 2008

And now, for the moment you've all been waiting for...

Da da da DA da da DAAAAA!!!

My living room/office.

Where all the magic happens....

Where I attempt to not destroy musical masterpieces.... Oh, and the book shelves that are half as empty as they were a week ago. Aren't they BEAUTIFULLY empty??? My dad made these when I was little, and I stole them from their house about 10 years ago for our first house...

Notice that big empty spot? I am looking for just the right pieces to fill it. I have seen some brass-type sculpture pieces that I like, but I am so cheap, that I need to keep looking. Hobby Lobby is calling my name...

The black shelves that I built last night by mySELF. I am the one who really assembles most stuff in the house, anyway. I tried to mount it to the wall, but the stud wasn't really a stud, so I guess I need my husband for something in the living room after all... I was SO EXCITED to do 98% by myself, though! (Oh, and the shelves? $28.47 at WalMart. They are nice! And even if they only last 5 or 6 years, they were less than $30!! I am totally buying another set for the boys' books!)


And, just for fun, what we did last night with the remaining paint from Justin's pinewood derby car. I dressed her in junky stuff today (she looks like a boy!) so that we can paint again.

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails