Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thank you

I'm thankful for...

the sweet, sweet snuggles in their beds...

that they're still in love with their mom...

the way Evan's hair smelled tonight... like a little boy...

getting the debts paid off... mostly...

singing "Winnie the Pooh" with Corinne 8 times in a row before bed...

our discussion of life, eternity, time and space. Of how Justin's mind works... how it pieces together hundreds of abstracts to come up with brilliant ideas. I'm not sure he's only 8...

my best friend, dear husband... that he danced with me in the kitchen (to the tune of the dishwasher) when I haven't showered and am wearing his big ole Bears sweatshirt. Plus, I don't think I smelled too great today...

Yeah. I'm grateful, God. So, so grateful...
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails