Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I know!! 2 posts in 1 day!!!

Things Corinne has gotten into today:

green and blue dry eraser marker all over her left arm (I can now safely say that she IS right handed.)

salt shaker alllll over the kitchen floor (while I was on the computer, dammit). She said it made her paci "Ucky"

popsicle in the family room (computer's fault again)

recycling bags of plastic and paper on the living room floor (hey- it was raining and I didn't want to take it outside. Don't judge me)

Things Corinne has astonished me with today:

putting 2 and 3 and 4 words together! She can tell friggin stories, people! About a horse named Chip that she rode yesterday with my mom!

balance - she can stand on my foot, while it is crossed over the other leg. And jumps off!

fearless - She is completely trusting in me, believing that I will always catch her when she falls backwards with her arms outstretched. Or when she leaps across the room to be caught in my arms (as I shriek because I was NOT prepared)

--
Oy. Patrick is home with fish and steak for the grill! Later.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

sounds like she's been a busy little girl!

Jamie said...

She is amazing!
If you ever come to Seattle we have got to get these little girls together. They could do great things. :)

Tonya said...

My youngest has dumped the salt shaker and it took days of sweeping up after meals to finally not see any more salt in the pile of food.

The balancing act and stories sound so fun!

Miss Hope said...

You know I feel your pain. I still have artwork on my dining room wall.

Kailani said...

Sounds like a typical day at my house! LOL!

Kailani
An Island Life

Related Posts with Thumbnails