Thursday, May 03, 2007

What's the story, Morning Glory?

Ok. If your 5 year old says
"MaMA! Corinne's making a mess with her food." Do NOT continue playing the piano, just to try and figure out that cord change. NO. Run immediately to the kitchen, as you should KNOW BY NOW that he underplays everything!

She was having a FINE old time eating a bite out of every strawberry in the pint, and then THROWING THEM on the Clue board game that Evan was setting up! She is getting changed into a new outfit as her adorable dress (that is NOT "country" no matter what Patrick says) is covered in red goo.

But I think I need to wait a few more minutes as I hear that oh so familiar grunting...

It's not even 9:30 yet. I haven't even finished my first cup of coffee!

Anyone else know the musical that the title's from? I got to be one of the annoying girls singing that frickin song over and over and I can't seem to get the refrain out of my head this morning.
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails