Monday, March 19, 2007


I'm sure most of you have seen the information about the pet food recall, but if not, here's a link.

Just an ordinary day. Trying to get on top of this mess I call a house. We took the kids to Woodfield Mall yesterday. Eeesh. I forgot how much I hate that mall. The people who laid it out must have been on crack. About 10 different levels with ramps that lead to one section but not another, aisles in the main area that are about 6 people across for a while and then suddenly, for no reason apparent to me, they turn into 3 abreast. Lots of fun with tons of people and strollers and little kids. But we went to the Lego store where they each had fun and got a new Lego thing. And then the candy store (always fun) and then the Rainforest Cafe. The kids absolutely loved it there, and we hadn't been there in ages. Corinne is such an awesome eater! She ate fish and rice and shrimp and beef. Of course, her diaper leaked while we were eating, but that's not her fault.

But tell me this: Why is it, when you are treating your children to a fun day, that your oldest child finds cause to complain and whine? I swear, if he had said one MORE WORD about life not being fair, I was taking that toy back to the store. Seriously. I would not have cared how many rich people saw me with a tantrum-throwing 8 year old. Nope.


Hmm. So, this is apparently a journal entry. So goes life.

I don't wannnnnna clean the house...... (whining myself....)
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails