Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My children speak their minds...

A conversation with Evan:

Hey Mommy, you know what? The T-Rex and the velociraptor were fighting and you know what? They were chasing a long neck in the Mysterious beyond, but you know what? They got hit by rocks and you know what? They DIED. Cuz you know why? The rocks squished them, but you know what? They came back alive, cuz you know what? The water was magic. But you know what? It's not like the magic in Harry Potter. And you know what? Voldemort's magic is BAD magic and you know what? HE came back alive too. And you know why? He used Harry's BLOOD, but you know what?


Get the drift?

Justin says (at 7 am):

Mommmeeee... (insert whine), leave me aloooone. I don't want to go to school today. I don't want to eat breakfast. I don't want to talk. I'm SERIOUS, Mommy! Stop talking to me, PLEASE!

He's not such a morning person.

So, what exactly do I have to do to get people to read me? Type all sorts of key words? Mom, Mommy, Mama, baby, kids, crazed, frantic, advice, sahm, scrapbooker, wife, sister, friend, lonely, silly, photographer, drool covered, poopy diapers...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails