Friday, April 19, 2013

This week...

Bombs that kill and dismember.

Amber alerts leading to baby's death.

Fiery explosion that kills and destroys homes and almost an entire town.

Floods that carry away homes and cars and causes sinkholes and injuries.


And it's only Friday morning.

I wish I could be eloquent. I wish that writing about my feelings made a difference, but it doesn't. I think I will, instead, find a way to donate a little money to a charity to try and help someone, somewhere. It's impossible to feel anything but overwhelmed this week, you know?

1 comment:

Practical Mama said...

I couldn't have written what's going through my mind so briefly but to the point as you did. I couldn't get myself to write a post all week. Then the basement flooded. :\ I really need some sunshine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails