Thursday, May 31, 2007

So, I got tagged by Kailani from An Island Life! I rarely get tagged, so I try to always do them. SO - Here goes. I'll tag you, you take the person off of the top and then put your name at the bottom of the list. Easy peasy.

MomMom of 2 and Wife of 1
BlondeMomBlog
Holly’s Corner
An Island Life
JustanotherMommyblog


What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was preparing to go to HAWAII for my sister's wedding. We went to Kauai and she got married in the Fern Grotto. Beautiful!! I was also getting ready for my own wedding which was in September of that year.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was an At home mom (still am) with a 7 yr, 4 yr, and 9 month old. We were living in the same house and had a great summer.

Five Snacks You Enjoy
Ice cream
Dove chocolate caramels (individually wrapped so as to punish myself each time I kill an entire bag)
Chips and salsa
Girl Scouts' Tagalongs
banana smoothies (drinking one now!)

Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To
Oh lord. I'm so bad at naming songs, it's not even funny! Ummm...
Somewhere over the rainbow by Iz.
The entire first cd by Pearl Jam. (That's gotta count as more than enough)

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire
TRAVEL
college for all 3 kids (and nieces and potential nephews!)
Donate to charities I believe in (children, education, and environment)
Hire a cleaning service
Buy some new summer clothes, because mine are showing their age!

Five Bad Habits
Temper blow ups
Blogging
unhealthy eating
not exercising
not motivating myself enough

Five Things You Like To Do
Being with my family
hiking
traveling
reading
Blogging

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
Maternity clothes!
A size 4
enormous earrings
a leather bomber jacket (soooo Top Gun)
a bikini

Five Favorite Toys
Handheld Yahtzee game (468 top score, baby!)
Computer (hello friends....)
scrapbooking supplies (if only I had the time...)
telephone
the swingset with my kids!


Now it’s your turn!

I tag:

Ruby, Jamie, Melissa, Mike, and Melissa Garrett

4 comments:

Ruby said...

I've never been tagged for anything before. I don't know if I could do this...but I'll try.

Married in Kauai, how nice.

I could almost copy yours. ;)

Jamie said...

Yay! I was married on Kauai too! But not at the fern grotto...

Very cool list, Tracey.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Oh and KAILANI!! I can't post a comment or even email you to let you know that I can't post! Your blog keeps saying "can't find search keywords" when I hit submit comment or submit email!

Kailani said...

I love those Dove chocolates. I justify eating the whole bag by saying that I just want to read the sayings on the inside of the wrapper. LOL!

Thanks for playing along!

Kailani
An Island Life

Related Posts with Thumbnails