Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lunch anyone? Part 2


It's time for another Blogger lunch date! We had such a great time at Panera last time that I'd like to get together again on April 16. It's an open invite for anyone in the Chicagoland area. Let me know if you want to go and I'll give the specific details. So, if you want to meet ME (I'm honored) or any other Chicago bloggers, this is a perfect opportunity to get together, connect, and not have any huge expense involved.

Hope to have another interesting turnout!

EDITED TO CHANGE LOCATION!! We'll be at Limestone Brewery in Plainfield, not Panera! Let me know if you need more information!

T.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd love to come! Do you have a time in mind already? That would be the only draw back to my attendance, due to working overnights. But I REALLY, REALLY want to come out.

Unknown said...

I am SOOOOOO There!!

Anonymous said...

Count me in. I think I'm free.

Melisa Wells said...

Whee! Checking my calendar, but I think I can. I'll let you know for sure...

Michelle said...

Sorry... Saturdays are the only day I can generally never do :( Have fun without me. Again!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

11:00 Steph.

Michelle, GAH! Ok, Next time, we'll try a Friday night or Sunday so we can hang out, ok?

Lisa Noel said...

could we do it any more north???????

Farrah said...

I have a 5K race that day but those are usually done by 9ish. I should be able to make it. Count me in too.

Sabrina said...

Sounds great! Let me know the details!

Unknown said...

I'm there! Let me know where 'there' is.

Feliz4life said...

What a great idea! Have fun!

Debbie said...

Not anywhere near Chicago. :(
Just had to say that I went to Panera for the first time in San Diego, and was really impressed! We got take-away for a picnic at the beach.
Enjoy!

selfmademom said...

Lemme know! Hopefully somewhere close! Thanks for the head's up.

selfmademom said...

doh! I just realized I'll be at Mom 2.0. Bummer, AGAIN!

Small Business Loan said...

You can take away from something simply because of how visually beautiful it is. Youve put together a great blog space —great graphics, videos, layout. This is definitely a must-see blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails