Wednesday, November 21, 2007

And we're off!!

Well, what other way to start the Thanksgiving holidays than a phone call to poison control?

What fun!

Corinne had a dandy ole time painting in the bathroom with Daddy's hair gel. Some of which she ate. Luckily, she's fine and didn't appear inebriated (as the nice lady on Poison control said could happen). My first call to P.C. in 9 years of parenting... not bad, I guess...

14 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh no! I'm glad she's okay. Happy Thanksgiving!

Kami said...

OH NO!

Glad she was fine and hope that is the end of the excitement for you... well aside from the good stuff that is.

Thanks for the nice comment - I am feeling better about it now after a good night's sleep :-)

Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend.

Kailani said...

Glad to hear that she's okay!

Kailani
An Island Life

Ruby said...

I'm so glad that she's okay! You sound like such a level headed mom.

I would have had to call poison control for the child and 911 for me. I would have had a panic-hyper-ventilation-attack!

Have a great day;)

painted maypole said...

glad all is well. i had one call, when MQ was about 14 months. it was scary, but she was fine as well.

Beck said...

I'm glad she's fine.
And perhaps she's God's Intended Wife for my Boy, who ate every SINGLE THING he could reach while he was a toddler. We had poison control on speed dial for YEARS.

Kellan said...

I had a Nyquil incident many years ago - one call in 15 years. You're doing good. Have a good Thanksgiving.

Dana said...

Uh oh! Glad all is well. I'm knocking on wood as I write this....I've yet to call poison control. Yeah, I know, I've got 5 boys and haven't had to dial that number yet. Strange huh?! Well, I've had several ER visits though so maybe that evens things out a bit? Have a wonderful holiday!

Jamie said...

Scary!
Glad she's ok though... and well-styled.

Happy Thanksgiving Tracey!!

R Family of 4 said...

I am glad to hear she is ok.

9 years thats not bad at all, I only waited 3 before I had to call PC because our daughter sniffed laundry detergent.

Happy Thanksgiving

Alex Elliot said...

I'm glad to hear that she's alright! What a way to spend Thanksgiving.

Kami said...

Hi Tracey,

I tagged you in a meme... sorry about the timing :-)

Michelle said...

glad to hear she is ok and wasn't affected! and yeah I think that being your first call in 9 yrs is pretty good!

Melissa R. Garrett said...

I'm glad to hear she's okay! I had to call poison control for the first time a few weeks back when Bridget got into the fluoride. Thank goodness that was all it was!

Related Posts with Thumbnails