Saturday, May 05, 2007

A lovely day

Well, we had a rough morning (with me even plugging my ears at one point and trying not to cry) but stuck with our plans to go fishing.

And I'm so glad we did. The kids ran and ran and threw rocks in the river and blew dandelion seeds... I watched Evan letting Corinne tackle him repeatedly, and I got extremely weepy... it was an afternoon of sweet moments. They tried to build a stepping stone path to a log and ended up getting their feet SOAKED! And everyone had a good time. What a CONCEPT, eh? Everyone having a good time? Wow. Gotta try that more often.

Well, Patrick should be back from the video store soon and I have to throw pizzas in the oven (I know, fancy living over here). Tomorrow, I get to go on a Cub Scout adventure with Justin. I'll post more about that later, but I'm looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great day! (well, not the start of it, but in the end!). We lazed around all day and then finally all went to the park for some fun time. :)

Lady M said...

Fun!

We went to the beach yesterday and no one got soaked, because Q was suspicious of the water. Maybe next time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails