Friday, April 27, 2007

Tracey, au natural...

Stephanie at Adventures in Babywearing is having a no make-up contest. How IS the winner decided, anyway? Ugliest? The one who looks the most similar to herself WITH makeup on? I dunno. ANYWAY, here's me, in ANOTHER shot taken by Evan (apparently, the only one who wants to document the fact that I AM a part of this family!)
And this second one is of me with Corinne and my niece last summer. DEFINITELY no make up, as we go to the pool practically every day. And aren't the babies cute?



13 comments:

Glass Half Full said...

So real!! Thanks for sharing.

Lori

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

The babies are cute, but you look great! And two winners will be chosen RANDOMLY!!! ; )

Thanks for playing along!

Steph

Unknown said...

Cute!

I love how all these moms are adding kids to the pic to try and distract us from the au natural look, LOL.

My son's name is Evan. :-)

Tonya said...

I think you look great in these pictures!

Shawna said...

Great pics! I understand what it's like to be the photgrapher and beg my husband to take a turn with the camera so everyone can see that, yes, I was there, too!!

Elle*Bee said...

LOL! There's quite possibly only one photo in existence of me with my natural face and I own the sole copy. Scary! Yours is lovely, though.

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

Beautiful!!!

Whitney said...

Beautiful with or without! Thanks for sharing.

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Thanks for sharing your photos with us all, so cute those kids are!

Michelle said...

I think you look great with, or without, makeup!

Michelle said...

You look prettiful to me! :o)

Sheryl said...

You look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh nice distraction posing with 2 cute babes!!! Haha....I wish I could be like you and still be cute as a button without makeup! NOT FAIR!

Related Posts with Thumbnails