Monday, May 19, 2014

rant

Even my fingers are tired. Like, typing this? Right now? It's exhausting. Fatigue has become my nemesis as of late and it sucks balls. Waking up at 1 am for shits and giggles does not = Happy,well-adjusted Mom. IT'S MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

If you knew how exceptionally out of control my house is right now, you'd probably call Hoarders and say "Help this family" and I'd say "YES. Send them." Not because I don't know how to throw crap away or how to organize it, (because I can and I do. LIKE A BOSS) but because I lack any sense of motivation right now. I am looking around my kitchen and family room right now and can see at least 50 things for the garbage and 50 to donate and 50 that have logical places to put them away in. But I don't have the energy to do even 2 of those things, so 150 things are in my eyesight RIGHT NOW That need to be done and won't be done. I just want a garbage bag. Everything can go. ALL OF IT. 90% of this stuff isn't even MINE. It's NOT MINE, so why am I taking care of it???

Damn. I'm all riled up over that paragraph. Like, ROYALLY PISSED. And I just so happen to know that I have a bunch of garbage bags in the cabinet. It's one of the few items I actually remembered to pick up at the store on Friday.

This may not bode well for the inhabitants of my house.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails