Friday, July 27, 2012

What's better than fresh summer fruit?

Ever buy a bunch of fruit because it's on sale and then fret over the cost and think to yourself "These kids BETTER eat this healthy food because I am NOT going to throw it away (again)!"

Ever do that?

Ever get distracted by life and then realize that HEY! It's been... 2 weeks since I went shopping for fresh produce. I wonder what's left? I wonder how nasty it is?

So you cautiously approach your fridge, open the produce drawer and...

What? What is this? The apples and pears are still good? The spinach and lettuce are mostly fresh and crisp? The berries are still perfect?!?

Yep. The Produce Preserver option on my Whirlpool refrigerator actually works. I couldn't believe it. I still can't. But the fruits and veggies, which should have been at least a LITTLE nasty at 2 weeks into it, were all edible and appetizing.

Yet another feature on our new fridge that I adore...


*Disclaimer: I will be reviewing this Whirlpool refrigerator for the next year. Though these posts will be sponsored, all opinions and words will be my own.

2 comments:

StephLove said...

That would be a nice feature. We kind of have the opposite feature right now as the fridge door won't close all the way unless you give it just the right amount of pressure, not too much, not too little. We often find the fridge door was a crack open all night. Sigh...

Eddie said...

I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous.

Nope, it didn't work. I'm jealous. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails