Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Providence?

As you may have noticed, I enjoy doing review posts for CSNstores.com. They always seem to contact me with an opportunity to shop their stores right around the time that I am in need of a replacement item for my home. Whether it be for new lights or electrical appliances, CSNstores.com definitely has it all. I've bought a mattress, griddle, and a science kit so far. I'll give you one guess which item died just as I was opening the email from CSN...

Hint: My coffee is brewed but persistently cold. This WILL be remedied, and SOON!

3 comments:

Manic Mommy said...

I LOVE it when things happen like that!

Doll Clothes Gal Pal said...

It might be Providence indeed love. :)

Gettysburg Mom said...

I totally read that as girdle and not griddle and was all confused for a bit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails