Friday, June 06, 2008

Cuz I'm a loser, baby....

So. I just spent about 45 minutes googling something on the internet that should have been released by today. I was getting really down, because I figured it must not have had as good of a response as I'd hoped.


More and more upset, I started berating myself, saying "Why did you think that anything you've written is worth it? Please. You are Just Another Mommy Blog. For a reason, you chose this name. Get over yourself and get on with life."


As I was about to log off and play Pokemon cards with Justin (Joy!) I got another email confirming some information which said something to the effect of "... so make sure to google it on Monday..."


Wait. Isn't today Monday? Right?


Um. No.


Today is Friday you twit.


Obviously I have been on summer vacation too long. I mean, 3 days of kids, kids, kids and one is sure to lose track of time. Am I right or am I right?


Continuing on that line of thought, we have already done 12 of the 36 items on my kids' list from below (we've added a few since I posted). Holy Crap. People, ONE THIRD of their activities in 3 days???


I'm gonna need a longer list...

Notice that Evan still had to be aiming his laser gun at me, Corinne is standing still ONLY because I promised her candy to just do ONE picture with her brothers and Justin is in the process of getting ready to hose me down. This was taken yesterday. Not today, where there are tornado and severe thunderstorm watches until the wee hours of the morn...

Ahhh. Illinois. Gotta love it here!

9 comments:

Kristi said...

Ha! Cute picture. You better slow that pace down or you're all going to be bored by July. Perhaps institute a napping schedule from 1-4 daily, followed by quiet reading, and board games? ;)

OHmommy said...

Love that pic.

I have lost time myself with three kids. A lot.

Will be in Chicago in 2 weeks. Ekkkk.... the Kohls Children, the everythings... I am so excitied!

the dragonfly said...

Sounds like crazy times! :) But I love the picture..

Bloggy Mama said...

Loooved the foot post and this is a great picture. I will have to get you some fun things to add to your list ;)
Thanks for your comment!

Beck said...

Aaaaah. Just do 'em over and over again. It's what I do.

Milk Mama said...

Oh how fun! I wish it was warm enough for swimming here. It's still very cold in Oregon.

I can't wait for bows and pigtails! I think I'll be in heaven, too when the time comes! :)

That Chick Over There said...

ROFL!!!

Don't rush it, please. I live for the weekends.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I think our whole summer will be outside. Rain or shine. I have to say sometimes the rain is more fun... : )

Steph

Michelle said...

wow I can't believe you've already done that many items that were on the list!

Related Posts with Thumbnails