Saturday, January 05, 2008

Morning....

Ahhhh... it's Saturday morning and I am off to judge a speech meet. Evan is still having bathroom issues, and was up late last night, again. Waiting for that medicine to kick in.... Patrick came in our room last night, after having to get dressed again and rescue our friends from Woodfield Mall (NOT close to us, at all!) where they were stuck outside of their car. Their key had broken in the lock! He swooped Evan up and I didn't hear another peep all night!

So, here's to hoping I come home to a happy little boy!

(I swear that my posts will be more interesting once the kids are back in school. Not that you don't all love to read about constipation and all....)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I hope you have a fun time away... maybe I need to volunteer to go do something that will get me out of the house for the day... :)

Alex Elliot said...

I hope you had a good time at the speech meet. I remember in junior high, the big thing was going to Woodfield mall. It wasn't very close to us either!

Related Posts with Thumbnails