Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Blogger friends rock.

I love Jamie!! She made my blog special with this new header!! And when I couldn't get it set up properly, she did it for me!! She has always had such sweet and pretty headers for her blog about her daughter and one thing led to another and she said she'd put one together for me!
Everyone check out her blog and see her adorable baby. She and Corinne are SO similar, it's scary (except Corinne will eat about anything and Avery likes, um, juice? Oatmeal? Right, Jamie?)

So, Jamie, THANK YOU. I am so happy to have something other than the boring old pink that I'd had for a year!!!

10 comments:

Type (little) a aka Michele said...

Oh Tracey, it looks so nice!

kate said...

it looks great! i, too, have enjoyed jamie's headers. she does fun stuff!

Anonymous said...

love the revamp! it looks awesome.

Lei said...

fun colors! i love it!

Melissa said...

The header is darling!!! Very fun :D

Janice said...

Hi, there! I saw your blog through Jamie's and wanted to say hi. Your kids are cuties!

Beautiful header, by the way! Great job, Jamie!

Life With All Boys said...

It looks great. Jamie rocks!!

Her Bad Mother said...

I'm new here, but it looks gorgeous to me!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it! How cute!!

Robin said...

I couldn't remember what your old one looked like, but I KNEW this was different :). I scrolled down til I found a post that explained.

It looks great :)...the pictures speak thousands of words!

as usual, gotta sign in with Blogger, but that blog is inactive...I'm at typepad...:/

http://pensieve.typepad.com/pensieve/

Related Posts with Thumbnails