Thursday, February 22, 2007

Plan B

Hmmph. So the squares don't look so hot. Glad I only did 2 to try it out. I even decided to sleep and see how they looked in the morning. Not the romantic look I was going for.

SOOOO, I am going to be totally original and paint two walls the deeper red/maroon color and do 3 squares over the bed as a mock headboard that I will fill with some easy artwork that I hope will work out better than the squares did!! For my credit, I was even trying different painting techniques! Picture me at 11 pm covered in reddish pinkish paint and finger painting on my wall.... And yes, I WAS drinking, but not heavily.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I did an "accent wall" in my master, and really regret it. It seems to pull the wall in and shrink the room.
Maybe just make sure you have enough of the other wall color to paint over in case it shrinks your room too!
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Drinking always makes painting more fun huh??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing it wasn't heavily...you might wake up to a room that you don't recognize OR like. ha!

Jen said...

Sounds like fun to me!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails