Monday, July 31, 2006

Nursing pictures!



Here are some pictures for Kateri's blog. Read about the breastfeeding picture uproar on BabyTalk's cover. It's a shame our country is still so squeamish about nursing! I'm just amazed...

Anyway. I only have a handful of pics, and most are of me covered. Which shows that you CAN nurse and not have to be a flasher as well!


At top is me and Corinne at Christmastime. She's 2 months old (under my big sweater somewhere!)

And then we have us at Eastertime. Notice the agility with which I nurse my youngest and discipline a 4 year simultaneously? Talent. Pure talent.

2 comments:

ALI said...

i just was blog surfing and found your post on breast feeding, i just started one about the same topic yesterday! i breastfed Will for a year, but i have only one child so far so no agility yet!

Miss Notesy said...

I nurse in public, but I always cover up with a light weight blanket. I'll nurse in front of anyone, anywhere, but they probably won't ever catch even a little glance at anything.

Related Posts with Thumbnails