Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just delicious, y'all...

When Patrick and I celebrated our 11th anniversary last weekend, my blog wasn't far from my mind. Romantic, right? No, really it was because we were trying out the sample of steak sauce I received from Country Bob's. Never heard of them? Me neither! Which is why I was happy to test it out, especially on filet mignon on the grill, cooked to perfection by my groom. EXCellent!! The sauce was definitely tasty without being too much for such a fine piece of meat. Don't you just love how the internet brings new things to your life that would otherwise be unavailable?

Well Country Bob's has 2 boxes with sauces for you guys, my lovely readers!! Just click on over to their site and then back here to tell me what looks the most delicious to you in the comments. I'll pick a winner sometime on Wednesday, October 1st. It'll be the high tech mode of names drawn out of a hat by a lovely assistant (I'll give you 2 guesses as to what her name will be).

So! Start your clicking and I can't wait to see who wins!!

21 comments:

Melissa said...

Being a carnivore rocks! That spicy all purpose sauce looks awesome! I love having things that I can use on beef, pork or chicken!

Zip n Tizzy said...

I too think that the spicy all purpose sauce looks mighty tasty... maybe on some wild turkey;)

Mojavi said...

yes I must agree with the rest and go with the spicey all purpose! because mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ruby said...

The spicy all purpose sauce looks like something I would definitely try. It all looks good. And those recipes...mmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Well, I think I need the BBQ sauce! Now I'm hungry! Dang it. ;)

tz said...

well it all looks good, particularly the bbq sauce...

pita-woman said...

I've got a bottle of Bob's sitting on my shelf that I got for free a couple of years ago, and never have tried it. Mayhaps now is the time to do so.

Gettysburg Mom said...

spicy all purpose...yummm. will you be sending the filets as well? :)

no caps because i'm typing one handed (nursing)... empathizing with you...

CaraBee said...

I'm a spicy all purpose kind of gal, so I guess I would have to go for that sauce. :)

the dragonfly said...

Ack! The bbq sauce makes me want ribs!! (must get ribs, must get ribs)

Looks yummy!

Lynsey said...

spicy all purpose. all the way.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Dana said...

A good bbq sauce is always a must!

Also, you've been tagged....by me....if you've got the time. Check out rules on my blog.

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

I love me a good BBQ sauce! And how cool that the site had a kids section!

Michelle said...

I've heard nothing but good things about this sauce, but I've yet been able to win one LOL I have a coupon for a free bottle that I printed from their site, but so far the commissary doesn't carry it :( I'd really like to try the all purpose sauce.

shainapearce.com said...

Yum! I love a good BBQ sauce, but I would love to try the all purpose one as well!

Thanks!
Shaina
Shaina Pearce Photography

JRG said...

The BBQ sauce; I love cooking outside and this would be the ticket.

pam said...

I wish I had that bbq sauce to use all summer on my grill.

Anonymous said...

I would love to try any of it! I think the bbq sounds great. I have never seen this in the stores here, may have to hunt it out!

Unknown said...

BBQ...I'm starving now!

terraLJones (@) gmail (dot) com

andria said...

Well, it all looks good, but I do like BBQ sauce on most everythang.

Any idea when they'll start selling in Texas because I still cant' find it. Is it just a northern thing?

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Ok, it's closed so I can pick the winners!

Related Posts with Thumbnails